Ok, I think I like this new look so much better. So much cleaner, so much less dark and more soft and gay and..=)
Anyway, I think this is now like a once a month thing. As in, blogging, not you know what, you dirty fellows. Work is really sapping all my energy, so much so that I just want to rot and do nothing else on my off days. Blogging is really like the last thing on my mind now, if its even on my list in at all.
I don't know how many opportunities I've missed in my life. Perhaps as many as the stars in the sky. Ok I am getting pretty dreamy. No but back to the topic, I realised that I've really missed out on too much in life, because of hesitation, because of thinking too much. I was never a go getter. I would always do a cost-benefit analysis for most of the decisions that I make. The good thing is, I would not make as many mistakes as my peers. The downside is, I miss out on a lot as well.
And I realised, I've been thinking a lot about the what ifs. And the more I focused on the what ifs, the more sore I am about missing out on stuff because I was a tad too late, because I was taking too long to consider, and think about it.
And I am feeling more sore than ever now.
Shall go do some catching up on my shitty Jap now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home